Development & Maintenance of Client's Multiple Sites
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The customer is a huge non-profit organization from London, UK, in education & cultural relations working throughout the world.
- Their earlier vendor had undertaken the development of some of the websites of the organization's Indian arm, but couldn't complete them.
- The customer couldn't go to market with the half-developed sites and was losing out on time to put out valuable information.
- The customer was losing it's face from London HQ & while losing business at the same time.
- Some of the business was running manually on Excel files that required extensive manual intervention.
THE BUSINESS REQUIREMENT
- To develop 3 different sites completely from grounds up in very short time, with zero defect.
- One of the sites to be bilingual site: English & Hindi.
- Each of these sites are owned by different stakeholders within the customer's organization.
- All these sites to mandatorily pass the standard penetration test practices that the customer followed globally.
- Allocated a team to design the sites keeping the basic branding of the organization intact.
- Developed all 3 new websites by mapping and developing re-usable modules, which helped keeping the tight schedule while reducing defects and costs
- Most of the User Acceptance Testing(UAT) was error/bug free and delivered all the sites on time & on-budget.
- All the sites passed the penetration tests carried out by a professional company from London, successfully