Terms and Conditions
gai Technologies pvt. Ltd. (“Us”, We”, “Our”, Our Company or “Company name”) understands and values your business relationship with us. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, gai.co.in (“Our Website”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use Our Website.
These Terms and Conditions have been compiled for providing basic information to the users about how their personal information is being used by us. Personal information consists of the information and data about a user that can be used with other information to identify, contact, or locate them. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of Our Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our Website. If you do not accept and agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using Our Website immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, gai Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on gai.co.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Our Website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
We proclaim that all materials that have been posted and published on gai.co.in, such as website design, content, images, logo, reviews, trademarks, layout, etc. are sole property of gai Technologies. The entire data is protected under copyright and intellectual property laws. No one is allowed to copy, use, transfer, modify, exploit and distribute gai Technologies property for commercial or non-commercial purpose. Without getting written content from us, nobody is authorized to use our name and logo for publicity or promotion purposes.
We reserve all rights to revise and modify our ‘Terms & Conditions’, URL name and other changes in services without any prior notice. Without intimating you, we are free to change terms, product pricing, warranties and specifications.
You are restricted to transmit or post any content on Our Website that is harassing, unlawful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory or any material, which may encourage misconduct will be considered a criminal offense from your end.
BREACH OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you fail to conform with the conditions, terms, agreements and notices, then the rights granted to you will end with self termination. Immediate termination of the downloaded material that you control or possess will be followed without giving any prior acknowledgment.
You agree to the policy that you will be responsible for your behavior. And, you will make the best efforts to protect gai Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, business partners, agents, licensors, joint venturers and third party information providers.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE
The following organizations may link to Our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
Online directory distributors may link to Our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to Our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as
- You do so in a fair and legal manner
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists
- You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Website without Our express written permission
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it
- You may link to any page of Our Website
- Framing or embedding of Our Website on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at [email protected] for further information
- You may not link to Our Website from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory
- promotes violence
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4)
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Links to other sites may be included on Our Website. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Website is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
You must not:
- republish material from gai.co.in
- sell, rent or sub-license material from gai.co.in
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from gai.co.in
- redistribute content from gai.co.in
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Company Name does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Company Name, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Company Name shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
gai Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to Our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to Our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to Our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on Our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING WARRANTY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Our Website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.