Case Study : Faculty portal for an University in Saudi Arabia
Client is a very large private university in Saudi Arabia.
- Client did not have any part of their website show-casing world-class faculty.
- Faculty required to show academic credentials and participation.
- Place to disseminate details of research papers, both past and ongoing.
- The pages had to be organized based on schools in the University.
- The entire system had to maintained by external agency, since university did not have qualified internal resource.
- Integrate well with existing system.
- Faculty should be able to manage and maintain their own profiles.
- Dedicated a team of Drupal UI experts to build site as per client specification.
- Another team was formed from server maintenance group to manage the production server.
- The server support team started keeping regular backups.
- Drupal development team to enhance the site as per the client's requirements.
- Design and development faculty portal.
- Ongoing Maintenance.
Benefits to the Client
- Entire site with one vendor.
- On-Time maintenance.
- Appearance in most of the search engines.
- Site showcased in Harvard Gallery.