About the client: The customer is a huge non-profit organization from London, UK, in education & cultural relations working throughout the world.
- Their earlier vendor had undertaken the development of some of the websites of the organization?s Indian arm, but couldn?t complete them. The customer couldn?t go to market with the half-developed sites and was losing out on time to put out valuable information.
- The customer was losing it?s face from London HQ & while losing business at the same time Some of the business was running manually on Excel files that required extensive manual intervention.
- To develop 3 different sites completely from grounds up in very short time, with zero defect.
- One of the sites to be bilingual site: English & Hindi.
- Each of these sites are owned by different stakeholders within the customer?s organization.
- All these sites to mandatorily pass the standard penetration test practices that the customer followed globally.
gai Proposed Solution:
- Allocated a team to design the sites keeping the basic flavor of the organization intact.
- Developed all 3 new websites by mapping and developing re-usable modules, which helped keeping the tight schedule while reducing defects and costs.
- Most of the UAT was error/bug free and delivered all the sites on time & on-budget.
- All the sites passed the penetration tests carried out by a professional company from London, successfully.
- Go-Live Support
- Maintenance contract
Benefits to the Client
- Entire SDLC with one vendor
- On-Time, On-Budget Delivery
- Zero Defect Go-Live